- Laser focused on transactions and resources - massively updating the vote and rewards mechanisms
- Cleaned up onboarding issues both on the extension and the web app - waiting for the new version of the extension to be approved. Took some time to understand the issues better but most are already solved
- Working on better withdrawal and deposit mechanism - adding a wallet to the web app which will allow people to withdraw and deposit Yup
- Moving ahead with embedding the like button on the forum
- New interface for the Yup Score - started with twitter accounts
- Moving to a new world soon: Metaville
- People who are not organized with their voting - prevented them from voting
- Expand on contributor rewards - Provide incentives to those contributing to solve issues
- Yup-Axie Scholarship - suggested Harsh to put together a formal proposal
- Community feedback: Perhaps the solution would be that all the votes had the same value? the thematic diversity of the votes, or the influence of the user, could be rewarded
- Nir: This created no demand for the token. It will impact vote value - it will be hard to argue that people should hold the tokens they own
- Concerns and ideas brought up by Pako - https://forum.yup.io/t/yup-the-future/155
- Aligning incentives for quality curation - people abusing protocol by creating posts and getting a group of people to like them.
- Community feedback: In the telegram group a user told me that curating content doesn't make money, that it's not worth curating content if not voting for popular accounts which makes more money.
- Nir: We've made it harder to earn rewards for getting obvious likes. It should be based on curation - Focus more on original curation.