This proposal is intended for the community to achieve consensus on the use of Boardroom as our main portal for governance and discourse, given the monthly $500 fee (in YUP). Boardroom is a new platform that utilizes snapshot governance, forum/calendar features, and more to give an all-in-one protocol/dao governance experience to communities and individuals.
- Make better asynchronous community decisions.
- Governance process should be transparent and clear.
- Encourage contribution and involvement.
- Make sure opposing views can be heard and considered.
- Make sure a proposal is technically feasible.
- Keep the governance process moving and free of gridlock.
- Proposals will be standardized and decision making can be more effective.
- Increased Transparency and increased accessibility to “informed” Governance.
- Timeline: 3 months
Funding Request - Yes - Implementation requires funding
In order to utilize Boardroom, we propose paying Boardroom $500 in YUP every month for 3 months for their governance treasury.
- ~$500 in YUP (7-day average price based on Uniswap YUP/ETH pair)
- Delivery: 1st of March, April, and May
- Payer: Yup Treasury (treasury.yup.eth)